Product DescriptionCore Curriculum Vocabulary Cards - Level Two is the tool you need to get children practicing and mastering the core vocabulary words critical for achievement in second grade. A follow-up to our very popular Level One Core Curriculum cards, these 200 additional color-coded, research-based cards match vocabulary words to their meanings in four core curriculum areas: Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math.
Each curriculum deck has 50 cards divided into 25 pairs. Each pair includes a Definition Card and a Vocabulary Word Card that share the same illustration for easy sorting.
Conveniently packaged, these cards help the SLP, classroom teacher, special educator, reading specialist, or parent collaborate in the classroom or home. Use Level One Cards to reinforce vocabulary specific to the first-grade classroom.
200 cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") for Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math (50 cards each)
Storage tin with handle
- 200 Illustrated, Vocabulary Cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") Color-Coded for Four Different Subjects (Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, & Math)
- Research-based card pairs match the vocabulary word card with the word definition card
- Instruction booklet has game ideas and activities
- Educational - Helps children learn core vocabulary words that are critical for success in second grade
- Our Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards Level One (First Grade Words) & Level Three (Third Grade Words) are also featured on Amazon